New Orleans & Metairie Commercial Property Insurance
Be Insured In Minutes – No Office Visit Required!
Commercial Property Insurance protects your business against damage to buildings and their contents caused by fire, hail, lightning, wind storms, hurricanes, explosions, vandalism, and other named perils. Coverage options include:
- Additional coverage can be included for lost income, money, computers, and valuable papers.
- Building Replacement Cost Coverage guarantees to replace structure at today’s cost.
- Full glass and sign coverage.
- Coverage in the event of equipment breakdown caused by power surges, mechanical malfunctions, gas leaks, or explosions.
- Protection of your accounts received records if they are damaged or destroyed by a covered cause.
- Coverage for any physical loss or damage to your computer hardware or software or loss of data.
- Coverage for contractor equipment and tools, installation, peak season, transit insurance, and valuable papers.
Who Needs Commercial Property Insurance?
All commercial property owners, including those doing business on their own property and those leasing space to tenants.
How Much Commercial Property Coverage Do I Need?
In most cases, coverage amounts are based on some or all of the following:
- Appraised value of building.
- Estimated replacement cost.
- Square footage, number of stories, and type of construction.
- Purchase price.
- Age and condition of building.
Consult our Commercial Insurance Department to assist in using the above factors to help determine the value of your building and contents for the amount of coverage required.