New Orleans & Metairie Employee Group Benefits
Be Insured In Minutes – No Office Visit Required!
- Employee Group Benefits are a variety of non-wage compensation benefits provided to employees in addition to their normal wages or salaries. Examples of these benefit would include: Health, Life, Disability, Dental, Vision, and Hearing in which employees are included under one master policy owned by their employers. Group Insurance Benefits pose fewer restrictions to members than Individual Underwriting, such as guaranteed individual acceptability in groups of ten or more, regardless of health status.
- Group Insurance Benefits can vary from company to company, based on the choice of the employer. Almost all policies cover emergency room and routine medical procedures, as well as doctor office visits, and hospital treatment for accidents, injuries, or illnesses.
- Most often the employer pays a portion of the premium as an employee benefit and the employee pays the remaining balance of the premium. Spouse and dependent coverage is available, but may be at the employee’s expense.
Why Provide Group Benefits?
- To attract and retain quality personnel, a complete Employee Benefit Program is a requirement many folks seek.
- Depending on the number of employees and the average age of the group, certain employees who are uninsurable can become eligible on large group plans at a very affordable rate. This includes uninsurable dependents as well. In some cases Group Insurance is the only way some employees could qualify for health insurance and would not be eligible for an individual policy through the same carrier.
- It provides efficiency and productivity as employees are assured of security for themselves and their families.
- Premiums are tax deductible as a corporate expense, which means savings with quality coverage.
How Can Dan Burghardt Help You?
- We shop and compare rates with multiple companies, including Blue Cross, Humana, Coventry, Aetna,and United Health Care, and can normally save you up to approximately 30%. Plus, when you buy through us you will get more than just a group insurance plan, you get a group insurance partner.
- Our Group Specialist will work with you and discuss a variety of plans and premiums that best fit your budget. You can request quotes for combination packages of health, dental, life, and disability, and for the most part, we shop these products separately or as a package, if available.
- We will continue to shop for competitive quotes when it’s time to renew. Our group specialist will review the pricing and availability of coverage at each and every renewal.
- Most of our carriers provide online applications and enrollment tools to simplify the administration services required to maintain these employee benefits.
- Services are provided at no extra cost.
To learn more about Employee Group Benefits, click on the links below: