Does Your Current Career Offer The Following?
- Financial Rewards & Incentives;
- Job Satisfaction;
- Service Opportunities;
- Plus Daily Mental Challenges.
Who We Are Looking For
Dan Burghardt Insurance Agency is providing employment opportunities and looking for educated, knowledgeable workers with logic, self-control, and the ability to diagnose problems and take action to solve them, and who are capable of making independent decisions.
We would prefer experience in the following categories: Property and Casualty Personal and Commercial Lines, Life and Health, Licensed or at least two years experience in insurance, telemarketing skills, communication skills, good people skills, customer service skills, and computer skills.
Who We Are
- As the President of this Agency, I would like to extend an invitation for you to begin an exciting and prestigious career with our agency. Our corporate office is located at 2317 Veterans Blvd. in Kenner, Louisiana, where our customer service, quote department, accounting, processing, imaging, and underwriting teams are located. We also have a retail sales office at the same location with additional retail sales offices located in New Orleans, Westbank, Kenner, and Metairie.
- As one of the largest agencies of it’s kind in this area, we offer a wide variety of products to our customers, including auto, homeowners, flood, health, life, dental, motorcycle, mobile home, and commercial insurance including general liability, workers compensation, commercial property, and just about any coverage desired.
Dan Burghardt Insurance Agency is a proud and participating member in the following organizations:
- Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of Louisiana (IIABL);
- Professional Insurance Agents (PIA);
- National Associates of Life Underwriters (NALU);
- Specialty Insurance Agents Group;
- National Federation of Independent Businesses (NFIB);
- Better Business Bureau (BBB);
- Chamber of Commerce.
In addition to competitive compensation we offer an excellent benefit package to our full time employees, which includes the following:
- Comprehensive health insurance package with large employer participation;
- Life Insurance;
- Short term disability;
- SIMPLE IRA with Employer Participation;
- Five (5) paid vacation days after one year;
- An additional five (5) paid vacation days after five years of employment;
- And another five (5) paid vacation days after ten years of employment;
- Seven (7) paid holidays each year after three months employment;
- Three (3) sick days after one year of employment;
- Up to two (2) bereavement days for close family members.
Want To Hang Out At The Top?
Act Now (Employment Opportunities)
Please complete, fax, mail or email your completed Application or your resume to:
Fax Number: (504) 454-3988
Metairie, LA 70003
Email Address: email@example.com