Mobile Home, Manufactured Home, or Modular Home Insurance, in some cases, is very similar to Homeowner’s, especially with some of the new manufactured homes that look more sophisticated than they did ten years ago. The length, width, purchase price, and loan balance will affect the amount of coverage needed to replace your mobile home.
We do all the work for you by shopping dozens of companies and finding the best combination of price and protection for your needs. We take out the hassle of comparative shopping. Submit the online quote form and our quote department will supply rates. You may also reach us by calling (504) 441-7283. We have over 25 years of experience to offer.
Our Mobile Home Specialist will assist you in determining how much coverage you need by using some of the following steps:
- Mobile home replacement costs estimators supplied by carrier or by our agency quote department.
- Age, length, and width vs. purchase price vs. mortgage lender’s requirement. These numbers may differ.
- Review current policy limits on your existing policy and compare our prices.
- If it is a new purchase, we will contact the mobile home dealer to discuss the required coverage of your lien holder.
- We offer flood insurance either separately or as an add-on package if available. We will assist you on how to obtain a flood elevation certificate, if one is required.
The MH-1 Named Peril Policy, offered by Citizens, covers damage due to Fire, Lightning, Hail, Smoke, Windstorms, Explosions, Riots, Civil Commotion, and/or Collision with Aircraft or Vehicles.
Please note: Vandalism, Flood, Theft, and Liability are not included; you may purchase Liability for an additional premium.