Dan Burghardt Insurance is open to assist you. For the fastest claim service, however, please contact your insurance company at the number below, or click the name, if underlined, to go directly to their Claims Website. We appreciate your patience and patronage during this difficult time.
If your company is not listed below you can report your claim to us using our Online Claim Reporting Form below the company listings and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Steps to Take After Your Loss
Here are some initial steps you should take if your home or auto has been damaged, or there is a loss to your personal property.
- Inspect the damage and determine if there is a safety risk.
- If safe, take reasonable steps to have repairs made to protect your property from further damage. Boarding up broken windows, weatherproofing openings in the walls or roof, removing water saturated carpet, when possible, may significantly reduce the damages.
- Describe the damages. What is damaged? How many rooms are affected?
- Take photos or video of all areas and personal possessions that were damaged. DO NOT DISCARD ANY ITEMS.
- Contact an emergency service company to extract any water and dry the property. Check local directory for a list of companies.
- Keep accurate records and receipts for your emergency repair expenditures.
- Locate and have on hand all, or as many as possible, of your records related to your possessions, such as titles, purchase receipts, blueprints, receipts for emergency services after the loss, etc.
- Report your claim directly to your insurance company, as listed below, as soon as possible.
- Your insurance company will provide you with instructions on how to proceed and exactly what documentation and records they will need.
- Notify Dan Burghardt Insurance at (504) 441-7283 or through the Online Claim Reporting Form as soon as you are able so we may track your claim and provide any further assistance you may require.
Company Claim Numbers and Links
- Car/Truck/Van/Motorcycle/ATV/Boat/RV/Camper Claims
- Home/Renters/Dwelling/Vacant Dwelling/Builders Risk/Mobile Home/Renovation Claims
- Flood Claims
- Business Claims
|21st Century Specialty Ins. Co.||(888) 244-6163|
|Access Insurance Co.
This link brings you to the Access Insurance Company Frequently Asked Questions page. Once there, click the Claims FAQs tab for complete claims information.
|Affirmative Insurance Co.||(800) 958-8545|
|American Century Casualty||(281) 875-8363|
|American Collectors||(800) 360-2277|
|Assurance America Corp.
(888) 579-8801 Fax
(770) 984-0170 Fax
|Chartis Private Client Group||(888) 760-9195
(866) 858-1472 Fax
|Cornerstone National Ins. Co.
|First Premium Insurance Group
For faster claims handling First Premium recommends that you submit your claim directly with the insurance company shown on your policy. Companies represented by First Premium include:
If you are unsure of where to locate this information or need further assistance, please contact First Premium at the number shown to the right or us at (504) 441-7283.
(985) 892-4282 Fax
|Imperial Fire & Casualty Ins. Co.||(800) 960-7777
(337) 942.5697 Fax
|Insura Property & Casualty Ins. Co.||(800) 958-8545|
|Kemper Specialty Ins. Co.||(888) 253-7834|
|Markel American Insurance Company
New Claims Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Claims Email: email@example.com
|National Automotive Ins. Co.||(504) 828-6855|
|Safeway Insurance Co.||(800) 252-3251|
|U.S. Agencies Casualty Ins. Co.||(800) 958-8545|
|ASI (American Strategic Ins)||(866) 274-5677|
|Fidelity National Ins. Co.||(800) 725-9472|
|Imperial Fire & Casualty Ins. Co.||(877) 254-6819
(206) 436-3920 Fax
|National Flood Ins. Program||(800) 621-3362|
|Southern Fidelity Insurance Co.||(866) 722-4995|
|Travelers Insurance Co.||(800) 252-4633|
Online Claim Form
If your insurance company is not listed above, use this form to report your claim to Dan Burghardt Insurance Agency and we will forward your claim to the company as soon as possible.
To provide you with the best service possible, if you have the time, we ask that you complete this form even if you have also reported your claim directly. Simply provide your name, the best phone number to reach you, and the type of claim made (fire, flood, wind, accident, etc.) so we can follow-up and make sure you receive the high level of service you deserve. And, of course, you can contact us anytime at (504) 441-7283 with your claims questions or concerns.