New Orleans & Metairie Professional Liability Insurance
Be Insured In Minutes – No Office Visit Required!
- Coverage designed to protect professionals against liability incurred as a result of errors and omissions or the failure of your work to be performed as promised in your contract or professional services. Know more about Professional Liability Insurance.
- A Commercial General Liability Policy does not provide Professional Liability Coverage. A General Liability Policy does not provide coverage for errors, contract performance disputes, or any other professional liability issues.
What Does Professional Liability Cover?
- Litigation costs.
- Damages awarded by the court, up to policy limits.
Who Needs Professional Liability Coverage?
- Real Estate Brokers
- Insurance Agents
- Financial Advisors
How Much Professional Liability Insurance Do I Need?
- Your employer may determine coverage requirements.
- Limits are available from $100,000 to $5,000,000.
- Rates vary based on professional services rendered.